1. Collection of Personal Information
RHD will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit Our Site, register on the Site, place a service request, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on Our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit Our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with Our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to Our Site, such as the operating system and the information of internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
2. Web Browser Cookies
A Cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to Your browser from a website and stored on Your computer’s hard drive. Every computer that accesses Our website is assigned a different cookie by RHD.
3. Use of Personal Information
RHD may collect and use Users’ Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in order to understand how Our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on Our Site.
• To share Your information with agents: We may share the Personal Information You provide when placing a subscription request only to the extent of facilitating the services by sharing the details with our agents to contact the User for the provision of services.
• To share your information with third parties: We may share information with third parties for marketing, promotional activities or any incidental purpose.
• To send periodic emails: Your information may be used to send periodic emails as part of Our promotional and marketing activities. Your information may also be used to respond to any of Your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. However, at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving such emails in future, at the bottom of each email, We have provided detailed instructions for unsubscribing from such periodic email User may also contact Us via Our Site to place such request.
4. Security of Information
The security of Your personal information is important to Us. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on Our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for the process, store or transmit Users’ credit card details.
Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we will strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your personal information. RHD will take all such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect Your information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as protection from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
5. Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on Our Site that link to the Site and services of Our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from Our Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to Our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
7. Google AdSense
9. Your acceptance of these terms
If a request is made to RHD to hold any personal information, We will respond to such request within thirty (30) days’ after the request is made, or within a reasonable period after the request is made.
11. Contacting us
Red Herring Digital
Contact No: 03 9943 2676